Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Economic Freedom Charter Movement
Cedric Offline
Administrator

The Economic Freedom Charter Movement
The Economic Freedom Charter is a movement, aimed at getting the interaction around this topic moving throughout the country:

On this web blog, you have access to register as a contributor and submit your comments:

In order for this movement to succeed, we need to use all our links to establish groups throughout the country. The group leaders will be responsible to registering as a group leader and in turn registering those participants in their group. As a group they will debate the areas of concern to them, and provide the Economic Freedom Charter with their group proposals.

The structure will only be finalized when we have recruited a minimum of 100 000 participants, and the group leaders who are the top 20 achievers at this stage will become a member of the executive committee.

Presently the three Executive Members, my wife Nettie de la Harpe, (my greatest supporter and for allowing me to invest our assets in this initiative over the past eight years), Vincent Maganye, Saint Madlala, Sam Kgaripana, Malik Arafat, and myself.

Provision has been made for four, (possibly more) invited members to join on the executive. These invited members will firstly be invited to contribute towards getting the movement active, and if they contribute, the invitation to the executive will be automatic.

Our thoughts are that we will be inviting leaders out of the Informal sector, Shebeen owners and taxi Associations. These links are critical to touching every corner of this country.

click to see draft structure and a new tab will open, when you close tab, you will return): 

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 02:16 PM by Cedric.)
10-29-2012 06:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user