Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a Racist in Remission Introduction:
Cedric Offline
Administrator

I am a Racist in Remission Introduction:
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE:

As we pass through our twenty-first year of democracy, so the lack of social cohesion becomes apparent in our social media.

We introduce RECONCILIATION2015, an initiative aimed at providing opportunities for interaction while sitting in the shade of the tree rooted in Afrika.

Here is a tree rooted in African soil, nourished with waters from the rivers of Afrika. Come and sit under its shade, and become with us, the leaves of the same branch, and the branches of the same tree. Sons and Daughters of Afrika, R.S.

On Wed Jan 14th we commenced in Dube, Soweto, we were amazed the success.

Our next group interaction will take place at the Dube Community Centre on Sunday 25th January, and you are cordially invited to join us and participate in the interaction.

We have reserved ten spaces for our white brothers, to ensure that we cater for our demographic, please R.S.V.P. (or just comment ) to Afrika@reconciliation2015.co.za.

On Sunday I will 'come out of the cupboard' with my admission that 'I am a Racist', come and feel the energy.

It is our intention to take this 'interaction' is the shade of the tree to Townships, Villages and farming areas throughout the country.

Please follow me on @Racist_in_R.

Cedric de la Harpe

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 01:03 PM by Cedric.)
01-18-2015 11:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user