Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
White Animosity and WHY?
Cedric Offline
Administrator

Information White Animosity and WHY?
During 2009 I became aware of black youth's animosity towards whites.

Your grandfather stole everything from ours, was typically part of the discussion, and today, as I compile video footage of the interviews, I carefully exclude the many excuses I gave these youth with regarding how my grandfather stole the land, and why we could do very little about it today.

Four years later, as the EFF start to contest the national elections off the anger of the youth, the revolution appears to be inevitable.

As my black persona is directed to finding a solution, I look through the research material that I have studied during the past year, and the view that I see from the black cage, will not allow me to use the reasons that I have used for four years to protect my grandfathers wealth.

Some months back I was involved in launching an initiative to introduce Rabbit Breeding into our schools with the view to developing Rabbit Breeding as part of our Emerging Farmers portfolio.

This took me closer to needing to understand the history of the black farmer in South Africa.

The BLACK FARMER:

During July 2013 I begin to understand the worth of the Black Farmers in the early 1900s.
The Mealie Meal, Phutu Pap [attachment=69] is my fist assessment of what I became aware of, but I never pushed the limits to understand.

As I progress, I will revert to the documents referred to and provide greater insight into how Maize and the Black Farmer developed together.

My white persona forces me to present my black persona's attitude as carefully as possible, adopting the Reconciliation approach before the Revolution approach.

I believe that we can achieve a Revolution through Reconciliation.

Our greatest challenge is how we achieve reconciliation, not reconciliation with our black brothers, but reconciliation with our heritage.

If we can reconcile with the past 120 years, we will be able to achieve a Revolution through Reconciliation.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 11:24 AM by Cedric.)
01-25-2014 10:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply